Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My GE Profile range, purchased 4/10/02 shows FO in the window,

Customer Question
and is beeping. What...
My GE Profile range, purchased 4/10/02 shows FO in the window, and is beeping. What is wrong, can it be fixed and will it be expensive???
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/11/2010
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
F0 or F1 Failed transistor in control If code cannot be cancelled, replace the Electronic Range Control (ERC) or touch pad

F0 basically means that the touchpad is shorted on this unit. You will need to replace the touchpad to fix the problem unfortunately and the touchpad is $250 or so. Here is a link to the part.

CLICK HERE