Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

HELLO....I AM WASHING MY BED SHEETS,AND MATTRESS PADS,THE WASHER…

Customer Question
HELLO....I AM WASHING MY BED...
HELLO....I AM WASHING MY BED SHEETS,AND MATTRESS PADS,THE WASHER STARTED TO WAS, AND THEN STOPPED AND HUMDED. WITH NO ACTIVITY GOING ON. I THOUGHT MAYBE THE WET WEIGHT WAS TOO MUCH. HOW CAN I GET THE DOOR TO UNLOCK SO I CAN REMOVE SOMETHING??
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/10/2010
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech replied 8 years ago
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
please remember we are not in your home to do the repair or test our self and cant always be 100% and can always overlook something / thanks

does this one have the gap across the cabinet below the door for a lower front panel?

no

is this a front loading washer?
yes it is...an error code just came up it is not draining,so i guess i need to pull it out and check the pump
the model does no come up in my data base but you will remove the screws from the back of the top panel, slide back and remove, reach down to the top of the latch and pull up on the latch release and it will unlock the door
i will be off line for a while to take my insulin and rest up so if you need more information please ask now or please hit the accept button for me or i will be back later / thanks Larry
I EMPTIED THE TUB VIA THE FRONT DRAIN,FINDING THE DRAIN PUMP WAS PLUGGED. I DIDN'T ACCEPT YOUR ADVICE ON TAKING THE BACK OFF AND DISENGAGING THE FRONT DOOR
but i did help you and you just didnt get back to me for any more help if you needed it ,, Glad i could help you with your problem today so please hit the accept button for me before you leave so i may be paid ,, Thanks