Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am getting the nd code on the display and I know that means…

Customer Question
I am getting the nd...
I am getting the nd code on the display and I know that means it wont drain so I need to call a repairman, but I need the clothes out of the washer and the door is locked and wont release. Is there a manual release somewhere?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/10/2010
Appliance Technician: Bryan, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

can you get me the full model #?