Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I havew a Whrilpool Profile. I had this problem before where…

Customer Question
I havew a Whrilpool Profile...
I havew a Whrilpool Profile. I had this problem before where the computer in the washer has to be reset. I called whrilpool tech to coome out to my house and he should me how to reset the computer but I don't seem to do this right. Can anyone please help before I have to pay the tech $85 to show me again.

Thank you,

Mo
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/9/2010
Appliance Technician: MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician

Whirlpool does not have a 'Profile' line. What is the model#?

Edited by MRANSWER on 6/9/2010 at 9:52 PM EST
Sorry it's a GE Profile. model# XXXXX
What is the issue with this specifically?

Edited by MRANSWER on 6/10/2010 at 12:44 AM EST
doesn't spin

I have no idea of your skill level or how involved you plan to be on this. I have no control over what is going to be needed to solve the issue, and unless you are capable there is no point in continuing with this. You may need a voltmeter and know how to use it as well. I do this to get paid and hardly anyone accepts advice where they cannot do the needed work although that has nothing to do with the correctness of the advice.

thank you for your assistance I'll call GE and have them come and look at it.

thanks again