Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have had 3 (three) technicians out to level my general electric…

Customer Question
I have had 3 (three)...
I have had 3 (three) technicians out to level my general electric washer...this self leveling item has danced every where but the back yard...(it cannot make it up the stairs)...Consumer Reports named it the best but for the price...I call it a headache...would having someone out to put it on a platform help? Or shall I just junk it before it makes me nuttier than usual? My old Maytag lasted 20 yrs without the help of a serviceman...are you not ashamed of this? XXXXX XXXXX-Hansen
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/9/2010
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech replied 8 years ago
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
please remember we are not in your home to do the repair or test our self and cant always be 100% and can always overlook something / thanks

may i have the model number please
WJRE5500G
reach inside and move the tub around and tell me if it feels free or real stiff?
tub is free
how old is this washer?
approx. a year...it danced around from the gitgo
it need the supports that the tub rides on and if the washer is less than a year old it will be covered under warranty and if not then the part number are WH16X545 and it takes 4 of these and cost about $12 each and you can get it at a local appliance parts dealer near you ,,, Glad i could help you with your problem today so please hit the accept button for me before you leave so i may be paid ,, Thanks

You were little or no help as I am 80 yrs old I can just see myself installing parts...thanks but no thanks...when I got you I was expecting GE...what a let-down

sorry but you asked for help and i gave it to you so i should be paid for my time getting to all the info and i never said we are GE but we are trained techs and since you just had them out then it should be covered under your warranty so call and tell then what to bring and this will fix your problem ,, Glad i could help you with your problem today so please hit the accept button for me before you leave so i may be paid ,, Thanks