Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Norcold 3163 3-way Refrigerator Trying to start in…

Customer Question
I have a Norcold 3163...
I have a Norcold 3163 3-way Refrigerator: Trying to start in the gas mode. Have gas & battery OK. The ignition is clicking all the time. Cannot get it to flame. Or get the green light to light. Can You Help?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/9/2010
Appliance Technician: John, restaurant equipment technician replied 8 years ago
John, restaurant equipment technician
I think the burner assembly orifice may be clogged. Try vacuuming it to see if it will clear the hole. If that does not solve the problem, remove the assembly and clean it in a solvent solution.