Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a mdb9150awb dishwasher and after 14min it stop going…

Customer Question
I have a mdb9150awb dishwasher...
I have a mdb9150awb dishwasher and after 14min it stop going through its cycle and sounds like it is trying to restart but it is stuck, when I open the door there is about 4in of water in the bottom
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/9/2010
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
it goes through the rest of the cycle completely normal until it reaches 14 minutes?

When I start it from the beggining it seems to run fine, until about 14 to 15 min, I thing it may have to do with the water not draining or maybe not

I don't think so because the unit wouldn't stop the timer if the unit can't drain. Also, it drains 3 times throughout the cycles. That being said, you just have a bad control board inside the door that will need to be replaced. That is the only thing that would act up later in the cycle but nowhere else throughout the cycle.
I had this same type of problem 4yrs ago and there was something stuck in the bottom of it, how do I get the bottom spining mech. off
you just take the bottom rack out, and start removing the pump from the top down. There is a little nut on top of the wash arm you can unscrew and then the wash arm will pull off. There are several screws size 15 and 20 torx bit that you will need to remove from there and just keep going down. If there was something stuck in there however, it would affect the wash as well as the drain and it would be throughout the cycle.