Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Decor double oven that is displaying FO which means…

Customer Question
I have a Decor double...
I have a Decor double oven that is displaying FO which means "touch pad is stuck". What should I do in order to fix this problem? I also have a Kitchen Aid "Superba" ice maker that water continues to run without making ice. Any ideas?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/8/2010
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech replied 8 years ago
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
please remember we are not in your home to do the repair or test our self and cant always be 100% and can always overlook something / thanks

remove the control board and make use the touch pad is free and if stuck you will have to replace the touch pad and you can get it at a local appliance parts dealer near you with the complete model number / thanks
i will be off line for rest of the day to take my insulin and rest up so if you need more information please ask now or please hit the accept button for me or i will be back in the morning / thanks Larry