Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

How to install replacement burners on my Ducane stainless steel

Customer Question
grill....
How to install replacement burners on my Ducane stainless steel grill.
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/5/2010
Appliance Technician: Phil, Shop owner replied 7 years ago
Phil
Phil, Shop owner
Chat Conversation Started
Phil :

Hello, that is an unual request, and this is not an anwser to your question, so please do not click the accept button just yet.

Phil :

The issue of why you want to replace the burners is relevant..are they clogged solid with grease and whatever?

Customer:

Hey Phil:

Phil :

All i got was 'Hey Phil' like my girlfriend calls me... NO message'

Customer:

I have had this for 4 yrs. and the burners have burned out.............leaving larger holes than the small gas burner holes. I bought new replacements but you can't simply move them in or out?

Customer:

Phil, I too had to step out for a moment. Be back 45 minutes. Thank you sooooooooo much .....also from my wife "THANKS" :)

Phil :

Hello again, I personally have never changed those out... I am going to send this question to our appliance people who should be able to fix you up... please do not click the accept button so your funds will remain on account for them.

Customer:

Thank you Phil, I appreciate all of your help. Just so you know, it is a Ducane Stainless Steel BBQ/grill, model number(NNN) NNN-NNNNand the burners (3 of them) are 17 1/8" in length. Their product number is XXXXX

Phil :

I have notified our appliance experts, you should hear from one shortly.

Customer:

Great, I am in the backyard cleaning up the grill, so I look forward to seeing if this all works. Thank you again!

Customer:

Hello, anyone out there?? Still waiting for Phil to get back to me or he could be at lunch too. Looking forward to figuring this darn thing out. Thanks.....

Customer:

Still waiting for a reply or at least let me know that I am still active with you. Thanks

Hello you are still active, I got your notice a few minutes ago, I resent it to our appliance expert people... JA has recently had some web site issues, now apparently fixed, some messages didnt get through.

Not satisfied at all and only hope for your success in the future since this was not that difficult a problem........I don't think. I am taking my BBQ to someone and pay them to fix it and it is costing much more than what you were going to charge me. I wasted one weekend day waiting since 1:13 pm (and now it is 9:16 pm. or EIGHT HOURS later) and still no answer. I am very disappointed because I honestly thought that this would be a great idea for knuckleheads like me who are not mechanical in any way.....guess I was wrong or just maybe this was not that big of a problem for you BUT for me it was huge. Good night and hope things work out for you.

JA had web site issues.. sorry for the delay.. its a complex software scene here, that happens once in a while... your situation with the grill is no common at all, we may not have ever gotten someone to work with you on it and we have hundreds of experts in both of those categories.. good luck with the service people. please no *not click the accept button.. and you can ask for a refund or your deposit. or do it direct yourself on line at the question box window.

Phil
Phil
Phil, Shop owner