Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

i have a 650 sub zero. the left outside wall gets very hut,

i have a 650 sub zero. the left outside wall gets very hut, i can not even touch it. what should i do?

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

this is an indication that the condenser fan is stopped, Part 753856this is located in the top behind the grill, open the grill and see if its turning it has a fan blade on it, also clean the condenser coils good they get clogged with dust, you can try spinning the fan by hand and see if it starts if not replace it, heres a link, http://www.repairclinic.com/SSPartDetail.aspx?s=t-650-%3d%3db114i753856&PartID=753856 thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
what should be the temperature in the freezer of 690 model, i had a mistake. my sub zero is 690 model.
it should be between 0-8 degrees in the freezer.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
and what about the refrigerator?
34-38 degrees
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you.
no problem, I have to go out for an hour or so , if you have further questions I'll check when I return, thanks Bryan