Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

Maytag dryer 63901290 Neptune LED Electric - The buttons

Maytag dryer 63901290 Neptune LED Electric - The buttons quit working. Had repair
person put in new computer board. Still nothing works. They have no idea why? What
do I do now?? Please help!

Hi, my name isXXXXX am hoping that I will be able to help you with your problem today..

Neptune model numbers will begin with 3 letters,,, also what part number did he replace on the unit??

WARNING, if you use the OPT OUT button on the tool bar, this will bar me from answering back to you. once pressed I cannot answer anymore of your questions...Use this button with caution...

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Model #MDE 6800AYQ, and Part #33003028 Control-electric

This is a shorted keypad and is part number 33002897 , You can order the parts you need from the following places, www.apwagner.com, www.repairclinic.com, or www.partstore.com, all of these places offer easy returns and reasonable prices for their items.

Your acceptance of my answer if helpful to you, requires that you press the GREEN ACCEPT button, this will allow me to get credit for helping you today, The deposit you paid in the beginning is just that and does not transfer to any experts until you press it...

Pressing the ACCEPT button will not stop me from continue to helping you in the future if needed on the problem we are working on..

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory