Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a ge model gss20iemd refrigerator. It started warming

and icing in the freezer...
I have a ge model gss20iemd refrigerator. It started warming and icing in the freezer section. I reserched the cause and figured it was the main circuit board. I defrosted the unit for a few days and replaced the board. After running for awhile, I noticed the freezer was working , but the frig was not cooling. I then noticed the flap door connecting between freezer and refrig was closing even with the temp on coolest setting. Disconnected the component and left it slightly open. Now, I'm getting icing up again after two or so weeks.I can't figure out how to access the coils either. A real puzzle. Any help is appriciated.
6/1/2010
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
please remember we are not in your home to do the repair or test our self and cant always be 100% and can always overlook something / thanks

so the freezer inside panel still frost over?
yes. It takes weeks but slowly starts warming and frosting inside the freezer back panel.
and you did replace the motherboard?
yes
remove the inside back panel in the freezer and melt it out and replace the defrost heater and thermostat and you can get it at a local appliance parts dealer near you with the model number and it will be fine again ,, Glad i could help you with your problem today so please hit the accept button for me before you leave so i may be paid ,, Thanks
It's my understanding ,there is no timer. That is why I replaced the main board. Also, I don't know how to access the back panel.
their is no timer so your right ,,, take everything out of the freezer and defrost it with a hair dryer and there are about 4 screws in the lower inside back panel ,, remove theses and pull the panel out and then you will still have to defrost behind the panel too / thanks
What is causing the problem? I have defrosted the unit several times. If no timer and I already replaced the board. What else would cause the problem?
the defrost heater and defrost thermostat thats on the coil behind the panel has went out is why its doing this

Appliance Tech Larry
OK , Thank you Larry. I hope this will take care of the issue.
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry