How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, restaurant equipment technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 2136
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to get a thermo overload/ bi-metal klixon snap disc

Customer Question

I need to get a thermo overload/ bi-metal klixon snap disc for a ranco compressor in a window shaker Im fixing. No one can get me a replacement part, Can you? MRA98706-12003 is the info on the part. It came out of a Gold star unit.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 7 years ago.
Try going to They have snap disc thermostats for microwave ovens, so they might have the part you need.