How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bryan Your Own Question
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 12156
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Bryan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

water in freezer and dripping into frig.

This answer was rated:

water in freezer and dripping into frig.
you have a clogged drain tube in this. you need to remove the back panel inside the freezer section and under the coils in the center there is a drain hole, 9probably covered in ice) take really hot water and pour in on the ice until it melts and the water drains freely. heres a diagram of the freezer remove back panel#16, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
can not see the image is not clear and small.
ok , its just the back panel in the freezer you need to remove. if you click on the image it will go to full screen just click where it say view full image.
Bryan and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you