Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

i have a dacor dual range that will not work after selfcleaning

Customer Question
- my trouble shooting...
i have a dacor dual range that will not work after selfcleaning - my trouble shooting book says reset circuit breaker - where is it located on my range?
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Appliance
5/9/2010
Appliance Technician: Bryan, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 years ago
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
can you get us the model # ?
where do i find model #
First, here are some tips to help with your model number:
  1. Don't enter a dash if it's not required.
  2. Don't enter any blank spaces.
  3. Be sure a zero is not the letter O.
  4. Be sure a lower case L is not a 1.
  5. Kenmore models always have a 3 digit prefix such as 110 or 665, then a period, then more numbers.
Next, look for an aluminum tag--or a silver or white adhesive label. The model number may be printed or stamped onto the tag and it may be written in two different type sizes or styles.

You might find the tag in one of these places:

Cooktop/Range/Stove

Gas:

• Inside the cooktop--if the top lifts up
  • On the outside, bottom of the unit
  • Inside the top of the vent duct--if it's a "downdraft" unit

Electric:

• Under one of the surface burners, or inside the cooktop--if the top lifts up
  • On the outside, bottom of the unit

Gas or Electric Oven

• On oven side of the door jamb (with the door open)
  • On the lower drawer jamb (with the bottom drawer open)
no help for this range
ok well anyway there is a reset thermostat in this behind the control panel or the center grill if its a double oven, Part 756372Part 756372you need to press the red button to reset this. thanks Bryan
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
no not double oven - RSD30 dual fuel 30" dacor range

THANKS - FOUND RESET BUTTON ON MY OWN

thats great, is it working now?

THANKS FOUND RESET BUTTON ON MY OWN

your welcome, thanks Bryan
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician