How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bryan Your Own Question
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 12156
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Bryan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hello, I have a sharp insight microwave drawer and the round

Resolved Question:

I have a sharp insight microwave drawer and the round disc and separate metal attachment with a B005 stamped on it has come off. Do I need it? If so, where can I order another.
Many thanks for your help.
Anne Mello
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
I believe this is the stirrer, did it fall down from the top into the inside?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
yes, from the top-sorry, I forgot to mention this.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks, Bryan,
I don't think that the part is shown in the diagram. The number on the metal bit which is a circular disc with cut outs and a longish knob that must attach to the unit is B005. This disc must attach to the silver coloured circle of what appears to be paper-maybe some sort of shield? But that's all that fell down.
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
well the part you call a shield is exactly that a wave guide shield.and the other part I believe is part # XXXXX on the diagram, either way they need to be replaced or you will damage the microwave, if you cant do it you need to call for servicer. if you bring the parts to Sears they can help you identify the parts, thanks Bryan
Bryan and 3 other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you

Related Appliance Questions