How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tyler Z. Your Own Question
Tyler Z.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 79546
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Tyler Z. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We have a Dacor gas range (Model CABP3 / 1992) with range vent

Resolved Question:

We have a Dacor gas range (Model CABP3 / 1992) with range vent that is supposed to rise up from stove top. The circuit board needs to be replaced (Numbers on board: BJH1041 V3 and date with number 03-11-92 / 0793). The hoorange ventd exhaust will not rise. Can we still get parts for this? The circuit board? Exhaust fan parts?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 years ago.
Yes they still make the control board and here is a link to it.

Edited by appliance Doc on 5/1/2010 at 1:20 PM EST
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Part you recommended does not have appliance type (Dacor) and says its for RV's. What about the the Dacor range vent fans ect?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 years ago.
Oh, if it's a range vent fan thenney don't make that part any longer unfortunately. That board I linked to you is the only control board that Dacor makes for a downdraft and that's for a stand alone downdraft.
Tyler Z. and 3 other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you

Related Appliance Questions