How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bryan Your Own Question
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 12156
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Bryan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i am trying to find a butcher block and regular burner/grill

This answer was rated:

i am trying to find a butcher block and regular burner/grill cover for my thermador stovetop - can you help?
we would need a full model # XXXXX assist you , can you get that?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thermador PC484GGE
I'm not exactly sure which parts you need but this link will take you to the parts for your range, hope this helps, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I'm looking for accessories not stove parts. The page you sent me to does not provide access to thermador accessories.
sorry, you should contact thermador for that, heres the link, thanks Bryan
Bryan and 3 other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you

Related Appliance Questions