Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

my LG washer stopped in mid cycle now door is locked it wont

my LG washer stopped in mid cycle now door is locked it wont restart and there is no error code
are any display lights turning on at all?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

everything on display looks normal other than it will not start and door lock light is on and door is locked shut so you cant check drum is stuck by forien object

usually when the door doesn't open, it means there is water left in the tub. You need to remove the lower left access panel and unscrew the drain catch at the bottom. Let all the water out and then try running starting and canceling the cycle before it fills, or try unplugging the unit and then plugging the unit back in after 60 seconds. If nothing still works, then you will need to call a service technician to replace your door latch assembly.