How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MASTER-TECH Your Own Question
MASTER-TECH, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 345
Experience:  30 years in the trade, lead tech in large company, always training on the newest technology
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
MASTER-TECH is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am trying to replace a burner switch on kitchenaid stove

This answer was rated:

I am trying to replace a burner switch on kitchenaid stove mdl #kera807pss02. I have the 6 screws removed from under the panel and something seems to be holding it at the top I can't seem to free it up and i'm afraid of breaking it if I use to much force. Any answers?

Does it seem like it is catching on the top?

There are two hidden screws. If you have no side panels on the unit pulling the unit out about two inches will give you access to them. If you have side panels the panels will have to be removed as well as some trim peices to get to them. Below is a blow up and a service manual.

Service manual click here


Sears link photos


On the sears link click on the photo and open it in a new window to blow up the photos.

Thank you....

MASTER-TECH and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you