Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Frigidair Glass top electric stove Model # FEF336BGWE

Customer Question
I have a Frigidair Glass...
I have a Frigidair Glass top electric stove Model # XXXXX Serial # XXXXX One of the front burners is no longer working . Can you please tell me how to open the glass top to get to the burner
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Appliance
3/12/2010
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Actually the burner is almost never the problem, it's almost always the switch that controls the burner. I would replace this part first. Here is a link to the part.

CLICK HERE

Usually to take the top panel off if you need to, just open the oven door and remove the screws coming in from the bottom of the front lip of the cooktop and the top will hinge up and backwards.

can you give me the exact part number
NNN-NN-NNNN
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc