Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

THE BEEPS AND TIMER BELLS ON MY KITCHENAID WALL OVEN CONTROL

THE BEEPS AND TIMER BELLS ON MY KITCHENAID WALL OVEN CONTROL PANEL HAVE
SUDDENLY BECOME MUTED. THE TOUCHPAD AND TIMERS STILL WORK PERFECTLY. DOES ANYONE KNOW A PROBABLE CAUSE AND THE MOST LIKELY FIX?
To turn the sound on or off, press "options" then "2" to toggle on and off. If that doens't work you will need to replace your display interface board unfortunately.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I MISSPOKE WHEN I SAID THAT THE SOUNDS ARE MUTED - THEY ARE MUFFLED. I CAN HEAR THEM BUT THE TIMER BELLS THAT COULD ALWAYS BE HEARD IN THE NEXT ROOM ARE NOW TOO SOFT TO CARRY FAR.
you can raise the volume by pressing options and pressing "3" to turn the volume from low to high. But again, if it still doesn't get as loud as you need you need to replace your display board.