How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bryan Your Own Question
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 12156
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Bryan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

IF you could get me replacement ribbons for a Sharp Wordprocessor

Customer Question

IF you could get me replacement ribbons for a Sharp Wordprocessor (my old FW600) could you post to a UK address ( as in Halifax, Yorkshire) please let me know? I note your respondents quote US states
Martin Spicer
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
Bryan and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

before I proceed need to know two things!

1) Can you get ribbons (original OR equivalent store-own brand types)

2) Can you ship to UK? NOT urgent so no need for the send- by- Lear Jet option. I guess normal airmail would be the thing to use but I've no idea (customs/ security issues both ends) what this involves or what costs are generated




home address 41 Bath Place, Boothtown, Halifax, West Yorkshire

Post Code (= US Zip code ) HX3 6EG


My own searches of UK suppliers have drawn a blank so the cost of the thing will have to be born

Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.

the link above you will need to contact them, this is just an answer site and we just find you the info you need heres the link again, thats the contact page, thanks Bryan