Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Kitchen Hot plate to be repaired

Customer Question
Kitchen Hot plate to...
Kitchen Hot plate to be repaired
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/1/2010
Appliance Technician: william, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 years ago
william, Home Appliance Technician
Need the make and model number of it in order to help you further.
Make and model number is XXXXX known, it is not marked outside.
Without any kind of markings how am i suppose to help you?
Relist: No answer yet.
Since you are unable to point out reason in absence of model no. and manu. name, sorry no progress could be made. In the circumstances you are requested to refund $15/- you charged to my card. It will be appreciated.
How am i suppose to help you without a make and model number? I cant tell you to put a new element in to something that i ahve no idea what im looking at. It could be a number of reasons on why this isnt working. You will need to contact customer service. I have nothing to do with the money.
william, Home Appliance Technician