How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, restaurant equipment technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 2136
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi! I need to replace a microwave/wall oven combo unit model

Resolved Question:

Hi! I need to replace a microwave/wall oven combo unit model number J KP65WOPZWG made in 1993. I am trying to find the exact dimensions -- I suspect they don't make similar products in this size. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I would also like the exact dimension of a GE Monogram refrigerator Model: ZIS4ZWSB. Thanks again.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 7 years ago.
Size specifications are most easily obtained from the sales department of the manufacturer. They can give you the specifications on the available models. You can correspond with them by going to, and clicking on the 'contact us' button. If the sales department can't help you, the customer service department can.
John and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you