Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Maytag upright freezer MQU1554AEW MC WER 12274674GE I have

Maytag upright freezer MQU1554AEW MC...
Maytag upright freezer MQU1554AEW MC WER 12274674GE I have no manual and need to know the settings for proper cooling
2/21/2010
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Home Appliance Technician
hi there ok being an upright freezer the normal setting is 3 no if you want the food colder then go to two , but that will also freeze items 3 will keep them nice and cold . pressing for my knowledge pays me thanks any questions
I have not received an answer ,t keeps going back to the question
hi there ok being an upright freezer the normal setting is 3 no if you want the food colder then go to two , but that will also freeze items 3 will keep them nice and cold . pressing for my knowledge pays me thanks any questions Customer's Choice Award Pictureesequiel walker (Online)
esequiel walker
esequiel walker
esequiel walker