Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

MY HITACHI REFRIGERATOR: THE WATER DISPENSER DOES NOT WORK?

Customer Question
MY HITACHI REFRIGERATOR: THE WATER DISPENSER...
MY HITACHI REFRIGERATOR:
THE WATER DISPENSER DOES NOT WORK? WHAT MAY BE THE TROUBLE? S SNYMAN
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/18/2010
Appliance Technician: esequiel walker, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Home Appliance Technician
hi when u press the dispenser do u hear a humming sound do u feel vibration
NO SOUND/ VIBRATION
Dear Sir,
After I have been waiting now for a very long time to get an answer, I still have not had any response! Please let me know what is happening!

hi there i was off a few days i had no way of knowing but im here now so when you press the water dispenser there is no vibration what else is failing on the fridge
ONLY THE FACT THAT IT DOES NOT DISPENSE WATER
hi ok if its not the water valve in the back of the fridge then the problem is on the front panel.

Dear Sir,

I am very sorry, but that answer will not help me at all. How will I know which of the two it is, and where are the water valve, How do I handle the problem with each to solve it?

Dear Sir,

I see that the status of my enquiry is all of a sudden"finished"

I am very sorry, but my problem has not been resolved and I am definitely not very impressed with the responses up to now! Maybe I should report you on "HELLO PETER"

Can we please now get an answer?

Relist: Answer quality.
Please can I have someone more interested in my problem since I would like to get it resolved?