Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

How do I clean the exterior of a white refrigerator that has

Customer Question
been discolored by smoke?...
How do I clean the exterior of a white refrigerator that has been discolored by smoke?
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/9/2010
Appliance Technician: Bryan, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 years ago
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
there are a few options, 1 greased lightning, (a cleaner) is good for that, 2 CRL is suppose to work also, and of course you can use a small steam cleaner like my wife does, these are cheap and you can get them @ Wall Mart. thats your best bet plus its handy for other things , hope this helps, thanks Bryan
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician