Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a JennAir gas range model # JGR8855ADS, the front door

Customer Question

I have a JennAir gas range model # XXXXX the front door to the oven does not close properly. Are there adjustments to make it close all the way? What can be causing the problem?

Thanks

Angelo
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.

if all the screws holding the hinges in are tight and this isn't hitting the door latch assembly you need to replace the hinges, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=these bend and the door wont shut tight, thanks Bryan

heres a link to the parts, http://www.repairclinic.com/SSPartDetail.aspx?s=t-JGR8855ADS-%3d%3dmi1164359&PartID=1164359

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I will try it, but I do not think this will solve the problem since I took the door off and all the screws were tight. Any other suggestion?
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
well if theres nothing stopping it this has to be the issue, I think this will solve your problem, thanks Bryan