How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bryan Your Own Question
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 12156
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Bryan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi, I have a Tappan gas range model number 72-3981-00/02 and

This answer was rated:

Hi, I have a Tappan gas range model number 72-3981-00/02 and need to replace the seals for the upper oven. From what I can find, the kit is Frigidaire part number XXXXXXXXXX and is no longer available. Are there any other seals that I could use instead?
my email [email protected]
Thank you very much!!!
is this what you need? Part 616232
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

This is the link to the part that is no longer available:




Perhaps they make a universal kit?