esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  my father has an appliance repair business for over 30 yrs i have 18 yrs exp
15396620

in the middle of a load it stopped and it says nd - what should

Customer Question

in the middle of a load it stopped and it says nd - what should we do? we unplugged it in the hopes it will reset -
Category: Appliance
Expert:  esequiel walker replied 7 years ago.
hi there hear is the answer to your nd problem pressing accept pays me thanks Press "end of cycle" to get machine to normal. Then plug off the wall. Check your exit hose spigot, it may be clogged. This is if your filter is all clean. There should be air for passage in the standpipe behind. Your hose should not fit airtight into the standpipe and neither too deep into it. Snaking out your standpipe would be good too.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
How do you push end of cycle?? there is no button like that.
hi nd is not draining there should be a little door in front u can remove the knob there will be water but normally there are coins or paper clips stuck
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
none of this information is working so far - no little door, no knob, etc...no button to push for end of cycle???
can i get the model number please
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
mah8700aww
hi there ok different model if u can remove the back panel u will see thedrain pump u can access it try to get as mucjh water as possible out first coins and debris get stuck in there very sensitive
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
my husband fixed it and it was nothing you help w/. thanks anyway
geez ok good luck