Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Gibson Furnace model # GL1RA072C-12B. The thermostat

I have a Gibson Furnace...
I have a Gibson Furnace model # XXXXX The thermostat batt had split and i replaced with new triple A batts. Furnace blower is continuous. Furnace code indicates "limit Circuit open or External Load on "W". How do i fix this. Where is the limit cuircuit.

Thanks
2/1/2010
Craig
Craig, Electrical Technician
The blower motor is controlled by the 'fan switch' it's on the side of the furnace duct and feeds the fan relay. It's a thermostat for sensing the heat before turning on the blower. It's bad and runs the fan continuously. Replace the fan switch.
Craig
Craig, Electrical Technician
Craig
Craig
Craig, Electrical Technician