Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years experience specializing in Whirlpool, KitchenAid and Kenmore
19941226

I am looking for someone to fix my Kitchen Aid mixer. It fell

I am looking for someone to fix my Kitchen Aid mixer. It fell on its side and now the lever to turn it to a speed doesn't move. Any ideas? We live in Livermore, CA.

Thanks, Colleen
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Dave replied 7 years ago.
Hello and thanks for your question. Your best bet will be to contact the folks at KitchenAid counter top appliances. They should have a list of servicers in the USA but in some cases you may have to ship your mixer if there is no one local. The KitchenAid number is XXXXX 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. eastern time. Dave
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I have already talked to them and they have not heard of this problem. I thought you just might know a quicker way to fix it. I already have a repairman in mind.
Ok, sorry I could not help. I will opt out in case someone else knows specifically of someone in your area. Dave
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks. XXXXX get refunded my deposit?
I have nothing to do with refunds but you should wait and see if one of the other experts has a contact for you over the next few days. Dave