How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bryan Your Own Question
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 12156
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Bryan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Kenmore Washer Model # 110.22994101 Problem It overfills

Resolved Question:

Kenmore Washer Model # XXXXX

It overfills no matter what level of water I select. I have to put machine on spin cycle in order to get the water out completely and keep trying until it works and starts cycle without overfilling.

What do I buy and where; How do I change and repair?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
ok you probably have a bad water level switch in this,
water fill level switch
Appliance Part Mouse OverAppliance Part Mouse Over
Mouse over to see other views. Everything you see is included in this part.
Part 2697
this is the part the tube connects to, you can order one of these @ , as long as the water shuts off when you shut the machine off then its the switch, hope this helps, thanks Bryan
Bryan and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Is is posible to find this part at any HOME DEPOT or LOWES?
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
I don't believe they carry that, sorry, if you have a local appliance parts store they may have it or can order it for you, thanks Bryan