Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service
14308609

WE HAVE A MODERN MAID eLECTRIC RANGE AND OVEN . IT IS THE ORIGINAL,

Customer Question

WE HAVE A MODERN MAID eLECTRIC RANGE AND OVEN . IT IS THE ORIGINAL, INSTALLED IN 1968. ONE OF THE BURNERS JUST WENT OUT AND ANOTHER IS GOING OUT. THERE IS A LIFETIME GUARANTEE ON THE PERMA COIL ELEMENT. CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO REPLACE ALL OF THE ELEMENTS?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Larry replied 7 years ago.
the top elements should have a screw holding them in that needs to come out and the just pull them out and swap over to the new ones and the ones in the oven will be held to the back wall by two screws and one they are removed you will pull the elements out and unhook the wires and hook to the new ones ,, be sure to have the range unpluged or the breaker flipped off
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I KNOW HOW TO REPLACE THEM, I NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO PURCHASE THE ELEMENTS.
oh ok ,,, may i have the model number please