How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tyler Z. Your Own Question
Tyler Z.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 80224
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Tyler Z. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a GE Triton dishwasher. There is water accumulating

Resolved Question:

I have a GE Triton dishwasher. There is water accumulating at the bottom. I have no way to get to the back of the dishwasher, because it is hooked into the wall. Not sure if I need to contact a Sears Repairmen to come out.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 years ago.
unfortunately the only thing you can do is uninstall the dishwasher to access the drain pump on the back left corner to see how it's connected. That being said, if you don't feel comfortable disconnecting the drain hose, power cord, and fill hose, the best thing to do is call GE to come out. Their number is XXXXX
Tyler Z. and 2 other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you