william, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Major Home Appliance Technician Specialist Whirpool Certificate
13954826

I have a Dyson Ball DC25 Animal Vaccum the Brushes on the

I have a Dyson Ball DC25 Animal Vaccum the Brushes on the main head(not the mini head) quit turning when my wife ran over a plastice clothes bag. THis happened before and it was just a reset button... WHERE IS THE BUTTON? Please help me .... this has to be a reoccuring problem with people who have this vaccum .... you should NOT have to take it into service for them to push a button everytime this happens.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  william replied 7 years ago.

Look at this diagram the reset is number 7 on the diagram. go here click on where it says veiw larger.

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/getSubComp.pd?modelNumber=DC25&productCategoryId=0645000&brandId=3207&bra ndDescription=DYSON,%20INC&modelName=VACUUM&diagramPageId=00001&componentDescription=MAIN%20BODY%20ASSY&documentId=50033527&blt=06

If this answers your question, please click the ACCEPT BUTTON This is how I get paid for my skills & knowledge.Need more info ask as long as it pertains to the same question. BONUSES are appreciated. NOTE: As I am not there this is based on your observations and information that i get from you. Thank-you.

Edited by william on 12/29/2009 at 5:21 PM EST
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
what you are teloling me is that I need to take off the switch cover and the button i need to push is under that?Never mind! .... thanks for your help ... the answer as my sister in law told me is you push the gray button down and hold it for 10 sec and it resets the machine. so you will know next time.