Francis
Francis, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  been working with refs, fridge, washers. dryers. dishwashers, microwaves for the past 12 yrs .
11923974

I have a Samsung RS2556SH refrigerator. The temperature lights

I have a Samsung RS2556SH refrigerator. The temperature lights are flashing and both the refrigerator and freezer won't stay cold. In the past I've turned it off for a couple of days then plugged in again. Worked for about a week then did the same thing. Ideas?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Francis replied 7 years ago.

Have you tried ressetting the unit by pressing the top two buttons at the same time for 5 seconds?

Is there any blinking lights which one is it?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I have tried resetting the unit in the past. The blinking lights are the freezer temp and the refrigerator temp. At different times one or both of them are flashing at the same time.
Expert:  Francis replied 7 years ago.

This is from a different model but see if the flashing codes could help you diagnose your problem.

Samsung flashing lights. Please click the blue word.