Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Miele Touchtronic T 9800 Dryer (Nr 40/89956785, Type

I have a Miele Touchtronic T 9800 Dryer (Nr 40/89956785, Type HT16, M-Nr 06688430). After completing a drying load normally the dryer will stop with an end light on the status indicator. When the door is opened, the end light will go off and you can start another drying cycle. Now, today, when trying to start another load by pushing the start, the end light remains on and the dryer will not start. I have checked and cleaned the vent filter and the end light remains on. I have unplugged the power to the unit and replugged and the end light remains on when pushing the start and the dryer will not start. What could be the problem?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 years ago.
Either your door latch assembly or the control board can cause this issue. If you've tried unplugging the unit for 60 seconds and then replugging it in and it still continues to not allow you to start a cycle, your door latch assembly is not the problem, you need to replace your control board.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Is there a technical service manual for the Miele T 9800? And where is the control board?

Thank you.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 years ago.
unfortunately not. And the control board is located directly behind the control panel. you need to remove the top panel then the front control panel to access the board.