How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bryan Your Own Question
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 12156
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Bryan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Have a new gas cooktop to replace older one. Looks like parts

Resolved Question:

Have a new gas cooktop to replace older one. Looks like parts to top just slip into place. True? Gas line was there and only needs to be connected also true for downdraft.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
well its not recommened or legal for you to do this unless your a licensed gas fitter. please have a licensed person install this. I have a friend that just had his house blow up because of a faulty install on a gas water heater, this was thanksgiving eve at four in the morning! he was burned over 70 percent of his body very lucky to escape alive. please be safe and hire a tech to install this, thanks Bryan
Bryan and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you

Related Appliance Questions