How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MASTER-TECH Your Own Question
MASTER-TECH, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 345
Experience:  30 years in the trade, lead tech in large company, always training on the newest technology
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
MASTER-TECH is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

dear sirs i am buying a jenn air jgs9900bds i am wondering

Resolved Question:

dear sirs
i am buying a jenn air jgs9900bds
i am wondering how to vent it

it is going into a new constuction i have a 3 inch by 9inch hole in the wall to vent it
is this enough
if you have an exploded view of the range that would be helpful
chris giles
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MASTER-TECH replied 7 years ago.

Click here for install manual


If this is new construction have the framer build a box for the size of the vent pipe. If this is the hole in the outside wall have a sheet metal person size a fitting that will go from the vent pipe size to the hole size. You will need to keep the cross section area the same or larger. Also if it is the out side you may have to have a custum door or damper made for it.


MASTER-TECH and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you