Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I own a dual fuel convection range and I have just installed

Customer Question
part #WB27T10408. After turning...
I own a dual fuel convection range and I have just installed part #WB27T10408. After turning the power on,the control reads LOC REF and none of the keys on the touch pad will respond and make the display change. Also on the part it states,ATTENTION: It is extremely important to set glass touch reference point any time control area is accessed. See mini manual for proper procedures. I looked in the mini manual and can find nothing that relates to this. Can you help me with this?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
12/1/2009
Appliance Technician: Appliance Man, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Home Appliance Technician
This means the child lock is on. Press the 9 and the 0 button in together for 5-10 seconds.
I already tried that and it does not work. The pad reads LOC REF. There is no response from the touch pad
Ok try this press 6 and 8 at the same time.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX and the 8 got rid of the LOC REF display and seems to be working. Can you please tell me what it means on the orange sticker about the reference point being set. I mentioned it above.
I dont know. It probably has something to do with the grounding of the touch pad.
Thank you for your help, but I would like to bake something in my oven before I close my case. I will get back to you shortly.
Ok let me know.
Appliance Man

Thank you for your help. The oven is now working and has not shut down. Thanks again.

Barbara

Your welcome. Take care.
Appliance Man
Appliance Man