Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Frigidaire ES200/300 Electric Range Oven Control beeps continuously

Frigidaire ES200/300 Electric Range: Oven...
Frigidaire ES200/300 Electric Range: Oven Control beeps continuously and F1 appears in display. Possibly Electronic Oven Control (EOC) has shorted out and needs replacement or is there a re-set switch anywhere that could solve the problem. Power into range is good and all other elements (stove top) work, but cannot reset oven control and keep getting F1 display. Have tried possible solution indicated in Owner's Manual without out success. Need help to solve this problem and the pros/cons of calling a service-person for solution. What is the going price for and EOC for this appliance and where can I be able to get one? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/29/2009
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
There is not a reset switch for the EOC unfortunately. F1 means the display board is detecting an internal short in the display. If you unplugged the unit for 60 seconds and the error didn't go away, you will need to replace the board.
Do you recommend calling a serviceman to service it or purchase one myself and install it as it seems simple to do. Can you tell me where is the best place to purchase the part?
it's actually very simple to do, just remove the back panel on the control panel to access the board held in by 4 screws. Here is a link to a place you can purchase the part from but you will need a complete model number. FEF366C is only a partial model number and there should be letters after the "C".

CLICK HERE

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc