Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a Kemore Elite Dryer Model # XXXXXXXXXXX S/N MP5202833,

I have a Kemore Elite Dryer Model # XXXXX S/N MP5202833, Type DADT-NAT-120-6006-EL22. I removed a load of clothing and put a new one in and presed Start. The dryer just beeped at me one a second, but would not start. Not seeing anything, I unplugged it, let it stand for a minute and plugged it back in. Nothing happens when I press any key.

Any idea where to go next?
can you resend the model # XXXXX put a space in between each # ? thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Model Number XXXXXXXXXXX
when you put the model # XXXXX without spaces the computer on the site rejects it. it comes through all xxxxxx, sorry to be a pain but you need to put a space between each #, thanks Bryan, like this 1 2 3 4 5 6 and so on.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
1 1 0 9 4 8 2 1 3 0 0
thats good, ok the most likely cause for this is the thermal fuse, Part 2986part # XXXXX on this diagram, its inside the machine on the blower assembly, replace this and you will be all set, thanks Bryan, link to part, http://www.repairclinic.com/SSPartDetail.aspx?s=t-110.94821300-%3d%3di2986&PartID=2986 its around $13.00,
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I don't disagree, but how do you get to it?. The front lower pannel doesn't screws or clips I can see.
there should be screws along the bottom panel on this. they are very low to the floor you may have to tip the dryer back a bit to see them, let me know thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The fuse was fine. What next?
ok, you have continuity at the fuse correct? next you need to check the door switch, Part 905837this has three wires on it ones for the light, and the other for the run , check that for continuity> let me know thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I found the issue after taking half the machine apart (which was no fun). All of the sensor tested good, but nothing was being switched on. Found a button that was slightly depressed - end of cycle signal. Played around with it and got all the way out and everything started working. Since everything was mostly apart, took the circuit board off and found that the hing weld on the plastic button was only partly made, allowing the hing to misaline the button and not push it out. reheated the weld point and flattened the hing, re-assembled everything and it works fine. Only thing I can come up with, is the computer sensed the pushed button and would not start anything!

Thanks for your help.
thats great,sorry i couldnt help more ,this is an unusual problem, I'll keep that in mind, thanks Bryan