How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Neilwill Your Own Question
Neilwill, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 1274
Experience:  10 years experience appliance repair and installation
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Neilwill is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

fg1f3030t3nov, XXXXXXXXXX 0730259 was informed by whirlpool

Customer Question

fg1f3030t3nov, XXXXXXXXXX (NNN) NNN-NNNNwas informed by whirlpool tech, that i need part #6910809f for my water heater from lowes , they informed me that they have that part for a very long time ineed to have this part ground shipped , note we have not had hot water for five days now , i installed new thermocoupler and new thermostat bu could not use old unit , because of changes made by whirlpool.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Neilwill replied 7 years ago.
Hi trebor,
Did you call or go to a plumbing supply house to see that they have this part.
Any plumber would buy the part at the plumbing supply house near you.
Or even sears parts department. Take the old part with you and they will have it for you to carry out.

Click below for your water heater.

Edited by Neilwill on 11/8/2009 at 2:15 AM EST
Expert:  Neilwill replied 7 years ago.
How did it go?
Where are you?