Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Crosley Cook stove the bottom heating coil in the

Customer Question
oven went bad or broke...
I have a Crosley Cook stove the bottom heating coil in the oven went bad or broke so it won't heat. Who and where do I get a replacement. Thanks...
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
11/1/2009
Appliance Technician: Randy, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Randy
Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Hello, I am here to assist you. first are you able to remove the heating coil and take it to a store with you?
Yes I'm pritty sure I can. But with out knowing who made it I didn,t know where to begin.

I am going to send you a picture. Let me know if this is what it looks like. Also, heating elements are pretty much universal. If you can take it with you to any reputable appliance store they should be able to get you the part. All the appliance manufacturers basically use the same heating element maker. Here is the pic. Lastly if you openthe oven door it may have the model number on the side or if your stove has a drawer at the bottom pull it out and look for a model number. Here is the pic and let me know. Each square in the pic is 1" by 1".

Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=

Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=

Yes it has that same basic shape except for the inward curve in front. The plugs are fairly wide threw the back wall.
Okay excellent. I just wanted to make sure you had no freakly or weird type of element. So, like I stated earlier all you need to do is to take it to a reputable appliance part store and they will be able to get you a replacement. Most stores carry a variety of elements. The part should cost aroung $30. Good luck and let me know how it goes.
Randy
Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Randy
Randy
Randy, Home Appliance Technician