Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Hi, we have a maytag over/under model# lsg7806aae we always

Hi, we have a maytag...
Hi, we have a maytag over/under model# XXXXX
we always use the washer on #18 on the knob.
recently it whashes the first time and spin but not filling the water for the rins. so i tryed on a diferent program and it dose the same. first wash and spin to empty but not filling the water for the rins.
i want to do it DIY if you can help please.
thanks, cooper.
11/1/2009
John, Home Appliance Technician

Hi thanks for the question.

Try using cold cold on the wash setting do you get cold water.

HI THANKS FOR ANSWERING,

WE NEVER USE COLD ONLY, BUT WE USE WARM AND IT DOSE THE FIRST WASH AND THEN THE MACHINE EMPTYIES AND SPIN BUT NO MORE.

DO YOU WANT ME TO WASH A LOAD WITH COLD ONLY AND TELL YOU THE RESULTS?

I want to know if your getting cold water.

WOW, BIGO! YOU ARE AN EXPERT!

I JUST STARTED A NEW LOAD AND ON COLD IT'S NOT WORKING, AND ON WARM IT IS.

It will fill on warm but with just hot water.

Replace the water valve it should fix the problem.

THANKS, XXXXX XXXXX TELL ME WHAT PART # XXXXX ORDER AND RECOMENDED WEBSITE TO USE?

http://www.partselect.com/PartDetail.aspx?Inventory=2019482&SourceCode=1

You can order from this site or from your local appliance parts store.

THANKS AGAIN, AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

I WILL CLICK ON ACCEPT THE NEXT TIME SO PLEASE ANSWER ME RIGHT AWAY.

RICKY COOPER.

Great Rick glad i could help yuo out with this problem.
John, Home Appliance Technician
John, Home Appliance Technician