Robert
Robert, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  16+ years of in home appliance repair knowledge.
19947765

I have a samsung front loading washer. it is leaking water

I have a samsung front loading washer. it is leaking water ...i checked all hoses they r ok...i took back off and see water spots on the right,(looking from back) floor....the stabalizer shocks are also rusting (front and back right side) i assume it's coming from somewhere above on the right side. any suggestions?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Robert replied 7 years ago.

Hello.

Look at the back of the top cover. Remove the screws from the panel and push back on the panel. It will be snug but it will slide back. Once it slides back, lift it off and set it aside. You should be able to locate the leak. I would venture to say a water valve has failed but a visual inspection will confirm the problem. You may have to let a little water flow into the machine in order to locate the leak. Let me know what you find.