Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Brother XR65 sewing machine and I cant find my book.

Customer Question
I have a Brother XR65...
I have a Brother XR65 sewing machine and I can't find my book. I messed up the tension somehow, and I would like to get it back to where it should be. Can you help me?

The top thread is too tight and the bottom thread is coming up through the fabric. Thank you.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
10/27/2009
Appliance Technician: Neilwill, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Neilwill
Neilwill, Home Appliance Technician
Hi ya sewsew Sharon,

You can download the manual at this site below.
In the drop down menu at the site, choose sewing.
Then choose model XR65T . ( Same model as yours)
You will be downloading the file .

Click here below.
http://www.brother-usa.com/Manuals/Default.aspx

Edited by Neilwill on 10/27/2009 at 11:24 PM EST
Neilwill
Neilwill, Home Appliance Technician

It saved me from taking it to town and I will pay the money because I HAVE to use my machine. Just for your information, though. I don't think it was a $14 question.

Thank You God Bless
Neilwill
Neilwill
Neilwill, Home Appliance Technician