Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I want to remove the Sub-zero 590 ice dispenser. Can you tell

Customer Question
me what steps I have...
I want to remove the Sub-zero 590 ice dispenser. Can you tell me what steps I have to do?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
10/24/2009
Appliance Technician: Dave, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Dave
Dave, Home Appliance Technician
If you remove the shelf in front of the ice bucket, then the bucket will slide out.
I was refering to the ice dispenser in the door. I want to replace the ice and water dispenser in the door. So I am looking for the steps on what i need to do to take it out of the door.
There are small screws that hold on the trim, this is a picture of the assembly

You said that there is a picture of the assembly but I don't see a picture or a file containing a picture ?

I'll try again graphic
Ok. I received the exploded view of the refrigerator this time. I don't suppose there is something similar of the door where the dispenser is? You mention that removing the screws around the trim will give me access to the dispenser. It sounds almost too easy.
You may have to remove the handle as well. The other view is no help.
ok
Let me know if you need any other advice.
Dave
Dave, Home Appliance Technician
Dave
Dave
Dave, Home Appliance Technician